This Release Notes page provides information about recent features, enhancements, and bug fixes for Databend Cloud.
March 21, 2023
- Introduced a native integration with Metabase: You can now connect to Metabase and create beautiful data visualizations or reports.
- Upgraded databend-query to 1.0.26-nightly:
- Allowed data transformation when loading data with COPY INTO.
- Introduced the function ai_to_sql() that converts your natural language instructions to SQL queries.
- Added a
purgeoption for creating a pipeline, allowing automatic purging of ingested files.
- Enhanced the ability to collect real-time data on the usage of warehouses and the size of table storage.
- Optimized the UI prompts for expired plans.
March 14, 2023
- Upgraded databend-query to v1.0.15-nightly:
- Improved COPY performance when dealing with large amounts of data files.
- Added support for REPLACE statement which allows for more efficient data manipulation.
- Added support for Map type with built-in BloomFilter index which allows for more efficient data retrieval and querying.
- Added AWS us-west-2 region.
- Enlarge the member limit of organization to 5 by default.
- Improved the billing page for better usability.
March 07, 2023
- Introduced new tools:
- Flink databend connector: allows Databend to be connected to Flink applications.
- bend-ingest-kafka enables ingestion of data from Kafka.
- Upgraded databend-query to v1.0.4-nightly:
- Added support for the decimal data type.
- Added support for data block cache and query result cache.
- Optimized memory usage for GROUP BY.
- Performance improvements.
- Pipe now includes a region option and supports regular full-turn polling reset.
- No longer starts a warehouse automatically when a new tenant is created.